SDMS Results 2023 sdms.gov.rw Rwanda National Examination Results ( TVET, TTC). The TVET (technical and vocational education and training) and Teacher Training College (TTC). The sdms.gov.rw is the official website of National Exam Services | Ibizamini bya Leta. Students including SDMS private candidates can check their Primary and O Level Advanced Level/TTC/TVET-TSS National Examination Results online.
In 2016 Ministry of Education (MINEDUC) rolled out the new Competence-based Curriculum (CBC) in schools, replacing the knowledge-based curriculum. The primary of NESA is to ensure the quality of education in basic education and Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) from level one (1) to five (5) and to regulate the comprehensive assessments of students and national examinations.
SDMS Results 2023
The SDMS (School Data Management System) marks recording, processing and grading are done through the SDMS. The candidates’ marks are classified in close ranges based on student broad competencies instead of considering individual students’ marks.
|Result Name||SDMS Results|
|Result Publisher||School Data Management System|
|Results Publish Date (Tentative)||15 December 2023|
|Current Result Status||Not Published|
|Official Results Announcement Date||Yet to come!|
|Result Checker Link 1||sdms.gov.rw|
|Country of Result||Rwanda|
Therefore, SDMS allows us to check or search for National Examination Results online using Index numbers or national ID numbers.
The Ministerial Instructions Governing National exams detail all the processes of National Examinations from the registration of candidates to the issuance of Certificates. They determine modalities for administering and managing national examinations in General and Professional Education as well as in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
How to check National Examination Results?
There are a few different ways to check Rwanda Education Board (REB) exam results:
- Online: The SDMS website (sdms.gov.rw) typically publishes the exam results a few weeks after the exams have been completed. You can check your results by visiting the website and navigating to the appropriate page. You will need your exam number and other personal information to access your results.
- SMS: The SDMS also sends the exam results via SMS to the student’s phone number, you will need to provide your phone number when you registered for the exams.
- Local newspapers and media: The REB exam results are also published in local newspapers and announced on radio and television stations. You can check these sources for the results.
- Schools: The schools also receive the results from REB, you can check with your school to find out when the results will be available and how to access them.
Note: To check your results, you will need your exam number, which is provided to you when you register for the exams. It’s important to keep this information safe and accessible when the results are released.
How to check SDMS Results 2023 Online?
Any students of Rwanda national exams including SDMS private candidates may check their examination results online. The following steps will help you to get your results.
- Open your browser and type sdms.gov.rw on the address bar.
- Now result page will open.
- Look at the tab bar for | Primary and O Level | Advanced Level/TTC/TVET-TSS| sections.
- Now click on your exam tab page.
- Now enter your Enter Index Number or National Identity number.
- Finally, click on the “Get Results Button”.
How to check SDMS Results 2023 Via SMS?
Additionally, you can use Short Message Service (SMS). On Mobile Phone, one can go to SMS and write the index number, and ID number and then send it to 8888.
- Open the mobile default message app.
- Write Sending Number 8888
- Write SMS content [INDEX No] [SPACE] [ID Number]
- Finally, tap send button.
SDMS Results and Grading System
Grading of Advanced Level national examination results for general, professional and technical and vocational education
- Grading of Advanced level national examinations results depends on examinable subjects in each combination, trade or option; Core subjects are graded using letter grades (A, B, C, D, E, S, F)
- For T VET and professional education, passing a practical examination at “A” grade level is mandatory to obtain a passing grade NESA reserves the right to review the grade boundaries during the grading process and any reviews are done to the benefit of the candidates.